A licensed real estate broker with
Bob Taylor Properties
Also created by CJ:
Go to Pages->all pages. Then hover over the page name and select "quick edit". Now uncheck "allow comments".
Posted by Cheryl Johnson in WordPress | Permalink
| Save to del.icio.us
The mission: Install Sage ACT! 2011 on a Windows 7 machine.
ACT! had evidently been previously installed, and a incomplete uninstall made it impossible to reinstall.
The final solution is here, in this article from the ACT! Knowlegebase: A complete uninstall of ACT! and Microsoft SQL Server using Windows Control Panel -> Programs -> Uninstall a program.
After the complete uninstall of ACT! and Microsoft SQL Server, I was able to easily install from the ACT! installation CD. The installation will include reinstallation of Microsoft SQL Server, and be aware that it takes SEVERAL minutes to complete.
This is MUCH easier and safer than a manual uninstall as described here.
Posted by Cheryl Johnson in Software Stuff | Permalink
SlicPic: How to download all photos in a gallery
1. From your dashboard, click "albums"
2. Select the album you need to download, and click on the album cover image to open
3. Click "Show In Web Gallery"
4. The screen changes to Web Gallery view; click the download arrow icon
5. The system will create a zip file of all images in the gallery, and will email you a link to the zip file when the process completes. It usually takes just a few moments.
NOTE: The "Enable Album Download" option must be selected for this function to work.
2. Select the album, and click on the album cover image to open
3. Click "Album Preferences"
4. Scroll down through the list of options to reach the "Enchanced Privacy" section. Mark a check in the "Enable Album Download" checkbox
Posted by Cheryl Johnson in SlicPic | Permalink
Access to your Video Manager on YouTube is no longer as obvious as it once was. And so, for my friends and associates who continue to ask ...."Where is it?"
To access YouTube's Video Manager
1. Tap your channel icon image in the upper right corner
2. Then tap "Creator Studio"
3. Tap Video Manager
4. Video Manager screen appears:
Posted by Cheryl Johnson in YouTube | Permalink